Learn more about the project to relocate the Clifton Branch to Parkview Manor, the historic former house of “Boss” Cox.
351 Ludlow Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45220
Children’s Librarian: Eric Davis
|Mon, Tue, Thu||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
|Sun||1 p.m.–5 p.m.|
The Clifton Branch is at the corner of Ludlow and Ormond, in the heart of the gaslight business district. On street parking is available. The Branch is served by Metro routes 17, 19, and 51.
This modest branch library opened on January 19, 1954, in the former quarters of a barber and beauty shop. A storefront was added in 1962, and the library was remodeled in 1971. In 2003, another expansion and remodeling project was completed. As part of the project, much-needed floor space was added by expanding into the vacant storefront next to the branch and a number of cosmetic improvements were made to the existing facility.
The Clifton Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
A meeting room is not available at the Clifton Branch.