2747 Erie Ave.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45208
|Mon, Tue, Thu||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The Hyde Park Branch is located on the south side of Erie Avenue, between Michigan and Shaw (just east of Hyde Park Square). A parking lot is available behind the building. The branch is served by Metro routes 24, 51, and 69.
From 1899 to 1911, library services were offered in Hyde Park through a delivery station in a drugstore. The current building was built with funds donated by the Andrew Carnegie Foundation in 1912 and is one of the seven remaining Carnegie libraries in Hamilton County. In 1970, the branch underwent an extensive expansion and renovation project. At that time, a fish pond and a hand-painted mural (“A Children’s Party in a Forest” by Michael Scott) were installed in the Children’s Room.
The Hyde Park Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
The Hyde Park Branch meeting room seats 25 people. Visit the meeting room webpage for additional information and a link to the online reservation form.