6233 Montgomery Rd.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45213
|Mon, Tue, Thu||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The branch is located on Montgomery Road, approximately three blocks east of Ridge Avenue. A parking lot is available next to the building. The branch is served by Metro routes 3 and 4.
A local literary society formed the Pleasant Ridge Library Association in 1879. Members purchased shares, while non-members paid a small annual fee to borrow books. When Pleasant Ridge became a village in 1891, the library moved to a room in the Town Hall. The practice of charging dues ended when the village commenced financial support. In 1900, the library joined the Cincinnati Public Library. The Pleasant Ridge Branch opened at its current site in 1929, following several relocations. In February 2012, a new entrance was added and modifications were completed to make the facility ADA accessible. Thanks to the donors who made this possible.
Special Collections & Services
The Pleasant Ridge Branch has a collection of material about the history of the community. It is an ADA accessible facility and has a book return.
The Pleasant Ridge Branch meeting room seats 143 people. Visit the meeting room webpage for additional information and a link to the online reservation form.