805 Ezzard Charles Dr.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45203
|Mon, Tue||noon–8 p.m.|
|Wed, Thu||noon–6 p.m.|
|Fri, Sat||10 a.m.–6 p.m.|
The branch is located on the corner of Ezzard Charles Drive and Linn Street. The entrance to the parking lot is on the Linn Street side of the building. The branch is served by Metro 1, 16, & 27.
Library service began in the West End in 1908, when the Dayton Street Branch opened its doors. Over the years, the library has been in a variety of locations, including a room in a public school and a small station in the Lincoln Laurel Housing Project. In 1961, the current location, a one-story brick and concrete building, designed by the architectural firm of Glaser and Meyer, opened as the Lincoln Park Branch. In 2001, the branch was renamed the West End Branch Library to better reflect the community it serves.
The West End Branch is an ADA accessible facility and has a book drop.
A meeting room is not available at the West End Branch.