Use the Cincinnati Library Mobile app to stay connected with the Library's resources and services! Here's what you can do with our app:
- Work with your account
- Search the catalog and place holds
- Check library material out with the "Ucheck" feature
- Find branch locations and operating hours
- Access our downloadables collection
- Scan any book anywhere, check for availability, and put the book on hold with "BookLook"
- Stay up-to-date on Library news
- Check our calendar of events
- Ask us a question
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter
Our app is compatible with all Android, iOS, and BlackBerry smartphones and tablets.
Installing the Cincinnati Public Library app
- iPhones. Download the app from iTunes (you can also search for "Cincinnati Public Library" in the store) or scan the QR code on the right.
- Android phones. Visit the Android Market and search for "Cincinnati Public Library" or scan the QR code on the right.
- BlackBerry. Using your BlackBerry's browser, visit cinn.boopsie.com/m
- Other devices. Using your smartphone's browser, visit cinn.boopsie.com or scan the QR code on the right.
Questions or problems?
Call (513-369-6900) or email the Library's Virtual Information Center if you have questions about using these resources.
If you're having problems installing or running the Cincinnati Public Library app, please visit Boopsie's technical support site.