March 6, 2015
- Top Ten
- Browse our Top Ten Borrowed Books list to see what's most popular with our readers each month. Then find out what all the buzz is about and place a hold on one of the hot titles!
- Comic Con Drawing Contest
- Draw a picture and win the Cincinnati Library’s Comic Con Drawing Contest!
- Teen Tech Week
- Teens can get creative in the Main Library’s new MakerSpace and take part in exciting maker programs at select branches during Teen Tech Week!
- Featured Book of the Month
- Check out our March Featured Book of the Month titles!
- The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy
- Place your hold on the print, eBook, or eAudiobook version of The Love Song of Miss Queenie Hennessy by Rachel Joyce!
- The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet
- Place your hold on the print or eBook version of The Blood Sugar Solution 10-Day Detox Diet by Mark Hyman!
- The Vertigo Cafe
- Warm up this winter with hot sandwiches, soups & more from the new Vertigo Cafe inside the Main Library!
- Meet the Author
- Maureen Corrigan, author of the On the Same Page selection So We Read On: How The Great Gatsby Came To Be and Why It Endures will be at the Main Library Saturday, March 7 at 2 p.m.
- Friends of the Public Library Used Book Sale
- Shop for deals on gently-used items like fiction and nonfiction books, CDs, DVDs, and more. Sale runs March 5-7.