Career Transitions is a guided, self-paced resource that walks you through the entire job search process--from assessing strengths and interests to preparing a resume to applying online. The database is divided into five different areas that allow you to:
- Explore occupational interests and match them with career paths that will be fulfilling and productive:
- Investigate thousands of career paths, industries, companies and states and target the fastest growing ones
- Build, save,retrieve and update a professional resume and a list of references
- Find educational opportunities and take classes to brush upon skills and increase hiring chances
- Access job listings from around the country and an application wizard
Please note: New users will be asked to create a username and password when they first access Career Transitions. This account will let you save work that you’re doing—preparing a resume, targeting careers and industries, taking an assessment, searching and applying for jobs—and save that data for you to access the next time you use Career Transitions.