Signing Savvy, a unique online resource and reference tool designed to help you increase your vocabulary or improve your everyday American Sign Language signing skills, is now available to Library customers!
Signing Savvy Features
- Search the video dictionary for signs you can't remember or don't know. Watch the video and read the sign descriptions and memory aids.
- Browse signs by category (letter, fingerspelling, numbers, baby signs, etc.)
- Build and organize custom lists of signs you wish to learn and review.
- Use your word lists to create custom flash cards and quizzes.
- Download the Signing Savvy Member App to your Apple iOS or Android mobile device
Using Signing Savvy
To use Signing Savvy from home or the office, you will need a valid library card number and PIN. New users will need to create an account with Signing Savvy the first time they log in.
Select the "FAQ" tab on the Signing Savvy homepage for assistance with general questions. If you're unable to find an answer to your question, an online form is available to contact the Signing Savvy technical support team.
We hope you'll take some time to explore this exciting new addition to our collection of electronic resources!