Just in time for the holidays! The Anderson Township Library Association (ATLA), is hosting its annual “Holiday and Nearly New Used Book Sale” November 7–9. The sale takes place at the Anderson Branch.
Sale highlights include…
- Nearly new books of every variety will be available ̵ most suitable as gifts. Choose from popular new fiction, cooking, gardening, rare books, as well as DVDs, music CDs, audiobooks, puzzles, and games.
- A separate room for the children's section will include board books, classics, holiday-themed books, and a wide selection of titles for the preschool set up through teens.
- Thursday, November 7, 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 8, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
For additional information, please contact the Anderson Branch by phone (513-369-6030).