ATLA volunteers Barb DiPuccio (left), Jackie Weist (center), and Laurie Jacobs
Just in time for the holidays! The Anderson Township Library Association (ATLA), is hosting its annual “Holiday and Nearly New Used Book Sale” November 7–9. The sale takes place at the Anderson Branch.
Sale highlights include…
- Nearly new books of every variety will be available ̵ most suitable as gifts. Choose from popular new fiction, cooking, gardening, rare books, as well as DVDs, music CDs, audiobooks, puzzles, and games.
- A separate room for the children's section will include board books, classics, holiday-themed books, and a wide selection of titles for the preschool set up through teens.
Not only are there plenty of great bargains to be had, but shoppers can also feel good knowing proceeds from the sale will benefit the Anderson and Mt. Washington branch libraries.
- Thursday, November 7, 10:00 a.m.–8:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 8, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, November 9, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
For additional information, please contact the Anderson Branch by phone (513-369-6030).