Use our Zinio Digital Magazine service to read digital copies of your favorite magazines on your tablet, computer or mobile device! Enjoy current issues of your favorite magazines such as Rolling Stone, US Weekly, Car and Driver, Esquire, O, The Oprah Magazine, Consumer Reports, and Elle Decor.
- Our collection includes current issues of over 160 popular titles, including: Good Housekeeping, The Economist, ESPN Outside, Harvard Business Review, Newsweek, Elle, Popular Photography, Runner's World, Dwell, and Food Network.
- The digital magazines are full-print, full-color duplicates of the print magazine (including ads). Many issues also include interactive elements, such as videos.
- Download as many magazines as you'd like, 24/7.
- Zinio Reader apps for PCs, Macs, Android, iOS, Kindle Fire/Fire HD, Blackberry Playbook, and Windows 8 devices are available.
- Magazines can be read online or offline.
- The titles never expire (no overdue fines!) so you can hang on to them as long as you want .
- First time users will need to create accounts with the Library's Zinio site and Zinio.com. For step-by-step directions, visit our Downloadables webpage, then select the Zinio New User Guide link.
- Once you've created your accounts, you're ready to start reading!
- Select the “FAQ” and “Help” tabs on the the Library's Zinio site for assistance with general questions. If you're unable to find an answer to your question, email Zinio technical support.
- We hope you'll take some time to explore this exciting new addition to our collection!