Programs & News
- What’s New
Important upcoming events, changes in service, or enhancements to our website.
- Program Calendars
Find the locations and times of upcoming programs and classes in our libraries:
Our goal is to make our programs accessible to everyone. Please request ADA services one week in advance at
513-369-4400 (TTY 369-4409).
- Presenting a Program at the Library
- Submit a proposal for presenting a program at the Library.
- Friends Used Book Sales
Upcoming sales sponsored by the Friends of the Public Library.
- Anderson Township Library Association Used Book Sales
Upcoming sales sponsored by the Anderson Township Library Association.
- Spending, Saving, Sharing For Kids
Spending, Saving, Sharing for Kids is two-year series of programs, supported by a PNC Foundation grant, that provide the foundation of financial education to preschool-aged children and their parents.
Subscribe to our email newsletters:
- eLinks: A monthly newsletter that highlights important Library news, events, and services. View recent issues of eLinks.
- @ the Library: This weekly newsletter will allow you to stay informed about upcoming programs, keep tabs on your account, and learn about new materials in our collection.
- New For You: Receive weekly or monthly updates on new additions to your favorite categories in our collection.
Our quarterly newsletter. View archive.
Information about special exhibits in our libraries.
- Press Room
Announcements sent from our Public Relations Office to local media outlets.