If you’re connecting from home, work, or school, you will need a valid library card and PIN.
- LearningExpress Library
- Prepare for academic or professional exams with online practice tests and tutorials. The tests provide instant scoring, complete explanations of right and wrong answers, and an individualized analysis of results. Tutorials on topics such as computer skills, workplace skills improvement, and occupation practice tests are included in the "Learning Centers" .
- Safari Books Online
- Over 800 searchable, full-text versions of books covering a wide range of computer and information technology topics.
- Testing & Education Reference Center
- Detailed information on private high schools, undergraduate, graduate, vocational schools, and executive education programs; online practice tests for preparatory exams (including college and military entrance exams and civil service exams); and PDF versions of respected college and career handbooks. Research career choices and build a high-quality resume to share with potential employers. Save your resume as a Word document or email it directly from the site.
- Universal Class
- Learn something new today! Access over 500 online continuing education classes on a wide range of subjects, including: business, office skills, career training, homeschooling, entrepreneurship, self-help, crafts and hobbies, and health and medicine.