- This search engine is accessible to people using adaptive equipment.
- Designed to be a one-stop information source, this site offers users information on the wide range of U.S. federal programs, services and resources available to Americans with disabilities and their families.
- The DRM Guide to Disability Resources on the Internet
- Disability Resources Inc. monitors the web for information about resources for independent living.
- Ragged Edge
- An electronic magazine for and by people with disabilities.
- Abledata provides information on assistive technology and rehabilitation equipment available to consumers.
- Alliance for Technology Access
- This site contains an annotated list of vendors offering assistive technology as well as information about accessible Web page design.
- Blind Net
- This site has one of the most comprehensive list of companies and nonprofit organizations providing products and services for blind and visually handicapped as well as some aids for people with other types of disabilities on the net.
- Braille Planet: Resources on or off the Web
- Braille Planet offers access to product vendors and services for blind and visually impaired persons.
- Closing the Gap
- Closing the Gap, Inc. focuses on computer technology for people with special needs.
- American Civil Liberties Union
- This site features in-depth information on issues ranging from criminal justice to workplace rights.
- Deaf Resource Library
- This site is an online collection of reference material and links about deaf culture and related topics.
- DRM Webwatcher
- The DRM WebWatcher contains a comprehensive list of Web links about specific disabilities.
- LD OnLine
- This site offers information on learning disabilities, teaching strategies, book reviews and bulletin boards where you can discuss issues with teachers, parents and other professionals in the LD field.
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (Library of Congress)
- This site offers a complete listing of all of the local libraries of the blind around the country as well as a catalog of braille and recorded materials available to blind and physically handicapped persons.
- Outside the Box
- A teacher and parent of a child with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder provides information about the classroom needs of students with ADHD and other leaning disabilities, presented with a Christian perspective.
- Parents Helping Parents
- A resource guide for parents with children who have special needs.
On this Page