- Mergent Online
- Detailed information on all public companies, both U.S. and worldwide. Not only does it supply general company information but it also includes company financials, EDGAR reports, news articles, annual reports and a company history.
- All Mergent (Moody's) Manuals published since 1909. The comprehensive library of documents includes company annual reports, prospectuses, industry reports and other company related documents in PDF image formats.
- Morningstar Investment Research Center
- Research more than 23,000 stocks and mutual funds; build and analyze an investment portfolio; learn about stocks, mutual funds, and portfolios.
Banking, Credit, and Debt
- Shop for the best bank rates nationwide with this site. Covers money markets, 1 & 5-Year CDs, 15 & 30-Yr Fixed Mortgages ,1 Year ARM, Home Equity Line, Auto Loan.
- This site from the National Foundation for Credit Counseling advises consumers on the wise use of credit and to help those with debt problem to find appropriate counseling.
- Free Annual Credit Report
- This site helps consumers obtain a free annual credit report from each of the major credit reporting agencies, as is now allowed by recent Federal law.
- Truth About Credit & Debt
- This quiz on the Kiplinger Magazine site supplies information on various aspects of credit.
- Interactive Currency Table
- Allows you to display a historical currency conversion table for various currencies for any date from January 1, 1995 to the present.
- OANDA Currency Converter
- This excellent converter allows you to convert any amount of numerous currencies using either current or historical currency quotes (1991 to present).
- Yahoo! Finance · Currency Conversion
- Yahoo's own currency converter along with links to numerous others on the web.
- About: Business Insurance
- This site provides a basic overview of different types of business insurance.
- American Association of Retired Persons
- AARP's site includes information on insurance for older adults.
- Insurance Information Institute
- This site provides a basic informative overview of the different types of insurance needed by consumer -- auto, home, health.
- Insurance quotes and facts.
- Search for term life insurance quotes via this site.
- Yahoo Finance: Insurance
- Yahoo gives a variety of links to insurance education, advice, and rate quotes.
- Investment FAQ
- This extensive online encyclopedia of investment and personal finance topics is informative and useful to both new and experienced investors.
- An excellent comprehensive glossary of investment terms.
- Kiplinger Online
- Timely information about money management issues.
- The Motley Fool
- A popular and very thorough investment resource for small investors.
- MSN Money
- Finance and investment news.
- Smart Money
- Investment advice from a Wall Street Journal site.
- Bank of America Financial Tools
- A wide range of interactive planning tools that center on relevant and common issues in personal finance.
- Consumer Almanac
- The Federal Citizen Information Center offers specific tools and advice on organizing and managing household finances, savings, and credit, as well as encouraging long-term goals and planning.
- iVillage Money
- Site designed to be a valuable source of information on personal finance for women in relationships.
- OhioHeretoHelp.com: Money Assistance
- Resources on topics such as bankruptcy, foreclosure, healthcare fraud, credit reports, energy assistance, etc.
- Practical Money Skills for Life
- With divisions for teachers, students, parents, and consumers, this site offers easy and clear financial guides for both basic money management and for life events such as new baby, buying a home, marriage, divorce, retirement. Teachers and parents can find detailed advice on teaching children about money.
- 401(k) Plans
- Information on the 401(k) from Wikipedia.
- AARP - Retirement
- Find articles, advice, and resources to help make retirement planning decisions.
- Describes different types of annuities and how they work. Produced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Connects citizens to government benefit program eligibility. Includes information about programs for the elderly, veterans, and low-income citizens.
- InvestorGuide.com · Retirement and Estate Planning
- A valuable set of links to sites on various issues of retirement/estate planning.
- Pension Benefit Guaranty Corporation
- A federal corporation established under Employee Retirement Income Security Act which insures the vested benefits of pension plan participants.
- Savings Fitness: A Guide to Your Money and Your Financial Future
- Create your personal savings plan and prepare for retirement with this step-by-step guide. Produced by MetLife Consumer Education Center for the Federal Citizen Information Center.
- Social Security and Pensions
- Congressional Budget Office publications on social security and pension matters.
- Social Security Handbook Online
- The Social Security Administration's official guide to current Social Security benefits.
- Social Security Online
- Includes information on disability, employment support for people with disabilities, Medicare, forms, rules & regulations, FAQs, and publications.
- Social Security Online for State and Local Government Employers
- Information on special Social Security coverage provisions for public employees.
- What You Should Know About Your Retirement Plan
- Information from the Employee Benefits Security Administration that covers different types of retirement plans, when and how to receive benefits, monitoring your plan, and changes that affect your retirement benefit.
- Big Charts
- Includes historical stock quotes (high, low, and closing prices) back to 1985.
- Dow Jones Historical Averages
- Historical quotes for the Dow Jones Industrial Average from May 26, 1896 to the present.
- Yahoo! Finance
- Includes quotes, links, and symbol look-up.
On this Page