Have a question for us? The Library offers a variety of ways to get prompt and accurate answers to your questions:
- Text a Librarian
- Use your mobile device to text us a question! To use the service, start the body of the text with the keyword askus, followed by a space, followed by your question. (For example, askus what are 3 great books on the civil war?). Send your text to 66746. Learn more about our “Text a Librarian” service.
- Chat with a Librarian
- Use KnowItNow24x7, our online reference service, to chat with a librarian. The service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more about KnowItNow.
- Email Us
- Send us your reference question by email. You will receive a response within 24 hours whenever possible.
- Homework HelpNow
- Students (K-Adult) can get live online homework help, skills building, writing assistance, test prep help, and more from expert tutors. If you haven’t used the service before, please read through the Homework HelpNow FAQs.
- Telephone Us
- Call 513-369-6900 and talk to one of our expert reference librarians. Calls are taken Monday–Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m., Thursday–Saturday 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., and Sunday 1:00-5 p.m.
- Visit Us
- Stop by the Main Library or any of our neighborhood branches during regular service hours. Our staff will be happy to assist you!
- Contact Us
- Send us a comment or suggestion.