Vote early and avoid the lines at the polls on Election Day! Vote by Mail applications are available online, in all library agencies, and at the Board of Elections. Completed ballots must be received by the Board of Elections by 7:30 p.m. on Election Day. See the Hamilton County Board of Elections website for complete details about completing the Vote by Mail application and returning your ballot.
Voter Registration Forms
Haven't registered to vote yet? Voter registration forms are available year-round at all branch libraries and the Main Library Circulation Services Department. These forms may be completed in the Library agency or mailed directly to the Board of Elections.
Related Online Resources for Ohio Voters
Use MyOhioVote.com to verify your voter registration status, find your polling location, access the online change of address system, request an absentee ballot, and learn about identification requirerments.
A directory of Hamilton County contests and candidates is available on the Smart Voter website.
Important dates to remember:
- July 8, 2013: Deadline for voter registration for August 6 special elections.
- August 6, 2013: Special elections.
- October 7, 2013: Deadline for voter registration for Nov. 5 general election.
- November 5, 2013: General Election Day.
- November 5, 2013: Absentee ballots, returned in person or via a method other than U.S. Mail, must be received by the boards of elections by close of polls (7:30 p.m.).