Visit the Library for fun and food this summer! Daily lunches and snacks are available at no cost at select Library locations to all children ages 18 and under. Lunches are available Monday through Friday beginning June 5 and ending Aug. 4* at these locations:
- Main Library — 12:15 p.m.
- Avondale Branch — 1:00 p.m.
- Bond Hill Branch — 1 p.m. (lunch), 4:30 p.m. (snack)
- College Hill Branch — 1 p.m.
- Covedale Branch — 12:30 p.m.
- Deer Park Branch — 12:30 p.m. (lunch), 3 p.m. (snack)
- Elmwood Place Branch — 12:30 p.m. (lunch), 4 p.m. (snack)
- Groesbeck Branch — 12:30 p.m.
- Madisonville Branch —12:30 p.m. (lunch), 4:30 p.m. (snack)
- Mt. Healthy Branch — 1 p.m. Lunch service runs Monday through Thursday, June 5-July 27
- North Central Branch — 12:30 p.m.
- Reading Branch — 12:30 p.m. (lunch), 4:30 p.m. (snack)
- West End Branch — 12:30 p.m.
The Summer Food Service Program is sponsored by Cincinnati Public Schools, UMC Food Ministry and the Mount Healthy City School District.
*There will be no food service Tuesday, July 4, due to the Fourth of July holiday.