Summer Lunch Program
It’s hard to keep your brain humming when your tummy is empty. So feed your stomach and your brain at the Library! Daily nutritious lunches are available at no cost at selected Library locations to all children ages 18 and under to bridge the summer months when free and reduced-cost lunches are not available at school. Special programs and literacy-based activities are planned around the lunch serving time to keep kids’ reading skills sharp and having fun all summer long.
Lunches are available Monday through Friday beginning June 9 and ending August 8 (except Friday, July 4) at these locations:
- Main Library – Children’s Learning Center and TeenSpot 12:15 - 12:45 p.m.
- Avondale Branch 12:45 - 1:15 p.m.
- Bond Hill Branch 12:45 -1:15 p.m.
- College Hill Branch 1:00 - 2:00 p.m.
- Covedale Branch 12:45 - 1:15 p.m.
- Deer Park Branch 1:00 - 1:30 p.m.
- Elmwood Place Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Forest Park Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Groesbeck Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Madisonville Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- North Central Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
- Reading Branch 1:30 - 2:00 p.m.
- Sharonville Branch 12:00 - 12:45 p.m.
- West End Branch 12:30 - 1:00 p.m.
Read OnRead and
ReadingTitles to inspire
your summer reading!
Brain CampsHave fun while