September 2013

Branches · Greenhills

Branch Portrait

8 Enfield St.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45218
Phone 513-369-4441
Fax 513-369-4535

Branch Manager: Jennifer Weikert
Children’s Librarian: Amy Charley

Hours of Service
Mon, Tuenoon–8 p.m.
Wed, Thunoon–6 p.m.
Fri, Sat10 a.m.–6 p.m.
Sunclosed

Location

The Greenhills Branch is located on Enfield Street, in the Greenhills Community Building. Parking is available in the lot behind the building. The Greenhills Branch is served by Metro routes 14X, 20, and 23.

Special Services

The Greenhills Branch is an ADA accessible facility. Curbside service is now available at all branches. Visit the Main Library's MakerSpace to use our 3D printers, laser cutters, engravers, and other equipment to create, invent, and learn!

Meeting Rooms and Study Rooms

The Greenhills Branch does not have a meeting room; however, two study rooms are available. Use our online request form to reserve the study rooms.

Next Generation Libraries Project

Thanks to the residents of Hamilton County, the Library will receive approximately $19 million in additional funding for the next ten years beginning in April 2019, for a total of $190 million. Given that the average length of time since a branch has been renovated is 40+ years, the bulk of this funding will go toward improving each of the Library’s 41 locations. The development of the Plan will take place throughout 2019, and the Library will hold hundreds of community engagement sessions to listen and learn from the community about what their biggest needs are and how the Library, with its 41 locations, can be re-envisioned to serve not just today’s generation but also generations to come. Learn more on the Facilities Master Plan page.

Branch History

Library service to Greenhills began in 1939, following completion of the “greenbelt community” by the federal government. The branch was housed in the community building, along with the Village school. It was operated jointly by the school and a librarian from the College Hill Branch. The library moved into separate rented quarters in 1953 and then to the Greenhills Shopping Center in 1954. In 2016, the branch relocated to larger quarters in the Greenhills Community Building.