SUGGEST A TITLE FOR PURCHASE
Have you seen or heard about a title that isn't in the Library’s catalog? We would be happy to explore the possibility of ordering it for our collection but we’ll need some information. To get started, enter your library card number or username and PIN.
- We typically purchase titles no more than three months in advance of publication
- If you’re looking for popular upcoming titles, especially from bestselling authors, don’t worry, we have our eyes on them too. There’s no need to suggest them.
- It is less likely that we can purchase older titles, so please consider checking SearchOhio or OhioLink to see if it is available to request for free from another library.
- If you would like to see other guidelines that we use for selecting library materials, have a look at our Collection Development policy.
- For local and self-published authors interested in having their titles added to our collection, please see our guidelines here.