Complete the form below to request a 30-minute appointment at any of our branches and departments.
Library staff will contact you within 48 hours to schedule a session. For a faster response, please call
your local library during business hours.
Popular topics include, but are not limited to:
- Basic computer help, like setting up an email or social media account
- Job help, like resume writing, job searching or filing for unemployment
- Connections to local services, like food assistance, child care or eviction prevention
- Downloading ebooks and other digital materials
- Research assistance for tracing a family history, ancestry or genealogy
- Research assistance for topics not related to genealogy
- Book, film or other material recommendations
- Other specialized services like patent and grant information that are available only at the Main Library
If a topic exceeds the allotted time, the session may be extended or rescheduled at library staff’s discretion.
We are unable to repair and troubleshoot personal devices.
Fields marked with * are required. Phone number OR email required.