Share photos of your adventure with us on social media! We love to share moments of reading, exploring, and creating with our community.
Tag us @cincylibrary or use the hashtag #SAcincy
Visit the Library for fun and food this summer! Meals and snacks are available at no cost at select Library locations to all children ages 18 and under. Meals and snacks will be served Monday through Friday from June 3 through August 16* at these locations:
- Main Library (Children’s Learning Center and TeenSpot): Meal 12 p.m., Snack 3 p.m.
- Avondale Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 3:30 p.m.
- Bond Hill Branch: Meal 1 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
- College Hill Branch: Meal 4:15 p.m.
- Covedale Branch: Meal 3 p.m.
- Deer Park Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4 p.m. (service ends August 12)
- Elmwood Place Branch: Meal 1 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Groesbeck Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m.
- Madisonville Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4:15 p.m.
- Mt. Healthy Branch: Meal 1 p.m. (Monday – Thursday, June 3-July 11 only)
- North Central Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Pleasant Ridge Branch: Meal 3 p.m.
- Reading Branch: Snack 1:30 p.m., Meal 4:30 p.m.
- St. Bernard Branch: Meal 12:30 p.m., Snack 4:30 p.m. (service ends August 14)
- Walnut Hills Branch: Meal 4 p.m.
- West End Branch: Meal 1 p.m., Snack 4 p.m.
For additional summer food service options, please visit https://cinlib.org/summerfood
The Summer Food Service Program is sponsored by the USDA and Ohio Department of Education. Meals are provided in partnership with UMC Food Ministry and Mt. Healthy City Schools.
*There will be no meals on Thursday, July 4 due to the Fourth of July holiday.